Supporting the Future of Creativity
Musicians have always forged their own path to success, but the demand for a dynamic range of skills is even greater today than in years past. Music at the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design (AMPD) stands apart as one of the only Canadian university music programs to challenge students to build a course of study grounded in the fundamentals and their own eclectic interests across the arts disciplines. Our goal is for every student to engage in interdisciplinary experiences before they graduate.
Your gift will help us provide the infrastructure and leadership to support interdisciplinary daring.
- Open a new Recording Studio and Media Lab with specialized recording hardware, microphones and mixing consoles, and computers and software for recording and editing audio
- Provide space for students to discuss, debate and create in a new Graduate Studies Room and Undergraduate Studies Room
- Attract high-profile guest musicians and scholars to lead workshops and seminars
- Renovate the Martin Family Lounge to attract more formal musical performances and academic events
- Create entrance scholarships to attract exceptionally talented students
For more information about how you can help define our creative future today, contact:
Alasdair Hooper CFRE
Senior Development Officer
Office of the Dean